Friday, November 05, 2004

Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My....

Going to be a gloomy day coz of the hard rain since two days ago..Still searching the images for hostel project in Ancol from the very helpful google..hehe..Well, since it's raining my mind keep wondering..what is the perfect activity match with the cold and wet setting outside..Let me tell you what i'll do :

1. Have a very nice hot soto ayam
2. Sleeping and cuddling with a warm blanket..hmm..
3. Have a zip of hot cappucino
4. Day dreaming about romantic evening with someone..=P
5. Any other idea??

Well, i'm a dreamer and all of that is impossible to do right now,coz i'm fasting and at the office...keep my eyes open and my brain working..Phuihhh...That's ok..I'm gonna have break fasting at Plaza Semanggi w my co-worker this evening..and join a nice dinner with my big family later..=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home