Friday, March 17, 2006

This Year's Birthday


I'm 28 years old noow...hehe..in view years ago i imagined my self in this age i would have 2 cute children, haha..in reality i'm not even married ( hopefully not by the end of this year ;) ), still living with my parents, don't have my own car...buuuutt...i'm very greatful that i still have my parents, my brother and sisters that are happy and healthy, i'm greatful for having a nice man as my boyfriend, i'm greatful for doing my work i like, i'm greatful for having such nice friends who always comfort me..

This early morning i woke up with big expectation, still waiting for my present, hehe..but i woke up earlier than others!..after i went to the bathroom i walked back to my room..and then..SUPRISE!! my room filled with my family!hihihi..that was Sharin *my youngest sister idea..One thing that make me happy is that Ronnie's birthday present was also among the presents my family gave. And of course, he always has a way to put a trick on me!
I got a PHILIPS dvd player that i always wanted, it's white and small and so compact..very cute! hehe..very me...Blah! Anywaayy..my wish are..God always be with me, give me health and happiness, and people surround me who always care for me..Love u God..

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

happy birthday for you wish you best of luck in years ahead. ;)

Fatih

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home