Thursday, December 23, 2004

My Farewell Lunch Party

Yup..yesterday was my farewell party at ARCADIA..not exactly a party, just a nice Nasi Bogana lunch that I bought at Cikajang. I had to give some speech..and as usual..i couldn't stand it! tears kept falling out of my eyes!! But I tried to carry on telling my friends and my bosses that I really had a great experience, we had fun, and I really enjoyed working with them...Very nice memories...And Pak Armand also give some words about me..It was really good ones!! He said that I WORK SMART AND PLAY HARD.. something that Pak Gatot always advised us to do..even Pak Armand tried to learn from me!! ;)) Hehe...Well Pak..I also really enjoy talking to you! He knows lots of things..makes me learn something everytime we made conversations..Thank you Pak..Those words of yours and Pak Gatot really keep up my spirit..

1 Comments:

Blogger armand tanorie said...

Lots of people said that I am a walking dictionary. So, what? Now you've got this internet, Ha..Ha..
But still, if you need to ask any, I am yours.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home